Registration Information 2013
Registration Fees and Schedule
Individual adult registration
$30 Early Bird Registration: Feb 1–Feb 28, 2013 $40 Regular Registration: March 1–April 15, April 17th, 2013
- $50 Register on day of ride @ ride start
Youth registration (under 18 years)
- $15 Register on day or ride @ ride start
- Youth that ride on a Trail-a-Bike or a tandem need to officially register as a rider. Children in trailers may ride for free and do not need to register.
Day-of-Ride Registration Details
Join us bright and early ride day, Sunday April 28, 2013. Registration opens 6:30 am until 9:30 am on ride day.
- Adults Individual Day-Of-Ride Registration is $50
- Youth Individual (17 and under) Day-of-Ride Registration: $15
We do not offer refunds on registration. You may however transfer your registration to another rider. Sign your registration papers (from the Confirmation Newsletter) over to the other rider. Inform the new rider to check in on the morning of the ride with your Rider Number.
8 or more people – no limit; Online registration only; No youth discounts.
$30 per individual – Early Bird Registration: Feb 1–Feb 28 $35 per individual – Regular Registration: March 1–April 15, April 17th
- Team registration is closed.
Mail In Your Registration
Mail in registration is closed.
For folks that don’t want to register online, you may download a registration form here (click) and mail it in. Follow directions on the form to mail it in.
Team Registration Instructions
Team registration is closed.
We offer a $5 team registration discount (3/1–
April 15, April 17th) for each individual team rider. What makes a team, you ask? Any group of 8 or more riders qualifies as a team. Friends, family, bike clubs, race clubs. Whatever. In addition, individual team riders can choose any route to ride – regardless of what the rest of the team is riding. Team Registration is available online only. Youth discount registration does not apply.
Follow these steps to register as a team for the MIBR:
- Select a Team Name and a Captain. Team captain must e-mail us to receive a Team Password. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team Captain must be FIRST to register online; He/she enters the Team Name and the password.
- Team Captain shares password and official team name with each team member.
- Now each team member can register on his/her own. It’s that simple!
Youth Registration Details
We welcome youth riders to the Ironman! We offer a reduced rate for Youth riders (age 17 and under) to participate. Cost per youth is $15. Youth should ride with a parent or guardian. Youth that ride with a Trail-a-Bike or on a tandem need to register as a youth rider. However, children riding in trailers ride for free and need not be registered.
We encourage parents to plan ahead to make sure the youth in their care have a great riding experience. Consider the weather, advance training, and providing a bike in good operating condition. We’re building life-long cyclists!
Ride Date: Sunday, April 27, 2014
Ride Location: Starts @ Washington Co. Fairgrounds, Stillwater, MN
Routes: 100 | 75 | 50 | 25 | 15 miles
ContactMinnesota Ironman® Bicycle Ride A: 622 Selby Avenue Saint Paul MN 55104 E: email@example.com T: (651) 789-6688
2014 Ironman Countdown
Sign Up for MIBR NewsBe the first to know. MIBR news in your inbox.
Check Your Registration