January 1st, 2016
- What: 50th Annual Minnesota Ironman Bicycle Ride
- When: April 24th, 2016
- Where: Ride Start & Parking are at the Washington County Fairgrounds,
12300 40th St No, Stillwater, MN
Ride Day Schedule
- Rider Check-in and Registration opens 6:30am and closes 9:30am.
- All riders must check in/register and start their rides between 6:30 and 9:30am. You will receive a route map and your official rider bracelet.
- Ride Start: You can start your chosen route any time between 6:30 and 9:30 am. There is no mass start for the Minnesota Ironman.
- 100 mile riders should start their route no later than 8:30am.
- Routes are open at 6:30 am. All riders may begin riding after they receive their wrist band and official map at registration.
- 60 mile route (Scandia Loop) closes at 1pm. Riders on the 58 mi loop must depart by 9:30am. Therefore, if you are doing the 60 – do it first.
- All riders must finish their routes by 5:30 pm, at which time MIBR ride support officially ends.
- Day-Of-Ride Registration: If someone from your group plans on registering to ride on ride morning, there will be a special line for morning registration. Get there early to make sure you are out on the road on schedule.
Registration Fees and Schedule
Individual adult registration
- $35 Early Bird Registration: Jan 1–Feb 28, 2016
- $45 Regular Registration: March 1–April 14, 2016
- $55 Register on day of ride @ start (April 24, 2016)
Bring a Buddy and Save $$
Select the Buddy option at the GetMeRegistered.com site.
- $65 Adult + a Buddy: Early Bird Registration: Jan 1–Feb 28, 2016
- $85 Adult + a Buddy: Regular Registration: March 1–March 30, 2016
- $100 Adult + a Buddy: Late Registration April 1 – 15, 2016
Youth registration (17 and under)
We welcome youth riders to the Minnesota Ironman! We offer a reduced rate for Youth riders (17 and under) to participate.
- $15 Youth fee anytime up to day-of-ride age 17 and under
- Children that ride on a Trail-a-Bike or a tandem need to officially register as a rider.
- Children in trailers may ride for free and do not need to register.
- Youth must ride with a parent or guardian.
We encourage parents to plan ahead to make sure the youth in their care have a great riding experience. Consider the weather, advance training, and providing a bike in good operating condition. We’re building life-long cyclists!
Team Registration Instructions
We offer a $10 discount for each individual team rider.
- $35 Adult Registration: till April 1, 2015
What makes a team, you ask?
Any group of 8 or more riders qualifies as a team. Friends, family, bike clubs, race clubs! Whatever! In addition, individual team riders can choose any route to ride – regardless of what the rest of the team is riding. Team Registration is available online only. Youth discount registration does not apply. Follow these steps to register as a team for the MIBR:
- Select a Team Name and a Captain. Team captain must e-mail us to receive a Team Password. Email: email@example.com
- Team Captain must be FIRST to register online; He/she enters the Team Name and the password.
- Team Captain shares password and official team name with each team member.
- Now each team member can register on his/her own. It’s that simple!
Mail In Your Registration (2015 form available)
We do not offer refunds on registration. You may however transfer your registration to another rider. Sign your registration papers (from the Confirmation Newsletter) over to the other rider. Inform the new rider to check in on the morning of the ride with your Rider Number.